For information on your personal data collected, the purposes and the subjects with which the data are shared, contact the Data Controller.
Organisation responsible for collection of data (Data Controller)
Pizzeria Ristorante Salvan
Str. La Siëia, 20
39033 - Corvara in Badia (BZ)
Type of data collected
Amongst the personal data collected through this site, either independently or through disclosure to third parties, there are: name, telephone number and email address.
Personal data can be inserted voluntarily by the user, or collected automatically during the use of this site.
Unless specifically stated, all data requested by this site are obligatory. If the user refuses to communicate them it would become impossible for this site to provide the service. In cases where this site indicates that some data are voluntary, the user is free to abstain from communicating that data without any adverse consequences regarding the availability of the service or its operation.
Users with any doubts regarding which data are obligatory are encouraged to contact the controller.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data published or shared by third parties through this site and guarantees the right to communicate them or diffuse them, leaving the controller free from any responsibility towards third parties.
How and where data collected is processed
How it is processed
The controller uses the personal data of users by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, changes or unauthorised destruction of the personal data. The processing is carried out by computerised and/or telematic instruments, with organisational and logical procedures closely linked to the objective indicated. Apart from the controller, in some cases, categories involved with the organisation of the site could have access to the data, (administrative, commercial and marketing personnel, lawyers, systems administrators,) or else external subjects (like suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, computing companies, communications agencies) nominated also by the controller, if necessary, as being responsible for processing data. The up to date list of those in charge can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis for processing
The data controller processes users’ data under the following conditions:
- The user has given consent for one or more specific purpose; please note: under some regulations the controller can be authorized to process personal data without the consent of the user or another of the legal bases specified afterwards, until the user (“opts out”) opposes such processing. However this is not applicable when the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Processing is necessary when a contract and/or pre-contractual measures have been implemented with the user.
- The processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation of the controller.
- The processing is necessary for the carrying out of a public duty or exercising public powers invested in the controller.
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party.
However it is always possible to request the controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each process and in particular to specify if the processing is legally based, foreseen by a contract or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
The data are held at the headquarters of the controller of the website and in all the places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the controller.
The personal data of the user could be transferred to a country different from where the user is based. To obtain further information on the place of processing the user can refer to the relative section on the details of personal data processing.
The user has the right to obtain information in relation to the legal basis of the transfer of data outside of the European Union or an international organization of international public law or consisting of two or more countries, like the UN for example, and also in relation to the security measures taken by the controller to protect the data.
Wherever transfers like those just described take place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or seek information from the controller by contacting him through the information given at the beginning.
The data are held for the length of time necessary to carry out the service for which they were gathered.
- Personal data gathered for purposes linked to the execution of a contract between the controller and the user will be held until the execution of that contract has been completed.
- Personal data gathered for a purpose linked to the legitimate interest of the controller will be held until this interest has been satisfied. The user can obtain further information with relation to the legitimate interest pursued by the controller in the relative section of this document or by contacting the controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the user, the controller can keep the personal data longer until that consent is withdrawn. Also the controller could be obliged to keep the personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an ordinance by an authority.
At the end of the period of conservation the personal data can be cancelled. Therefore, on the expiry of such a term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right of portability of the data can no longer be exercised.
You can reject and/or block cookies through your browser's settings. Here is a list of the main browser guides on how to carry out this operation.
Management of cookies in Firefox
Management of cookies in Microsoft Edge
Management of cookies in Internet Explorer 11
Management of cookies in Internet Explorer 10
Management of cookies in Internet Explorer 9
Management of cookies in Internet Explorer 7 e 8
Management of cookies in Opera
Management of cookies in Safari
Management of cookies in Google Chrome
Gestione dei cookie in Android
The user can exercise specific rights with reference to the data handled by the controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
Details on the right of opposition
- Withdraw his consent at any time. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data to which he previously agreed.
- Oppose the processing of one’s own data. The user can oppose the processing of his or her own data when it occurs on a different legal basis than that agreed. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- Access to one’s own data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the controller on specific aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify or request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his own data and request their update or correction.
- Obtain limitation of processing. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the limitation of the processing of his or her own data. In that case the controller will not process the data for any other purpose except conserving it.
- Obtain the cancellation of one’s own personal data. Under certain conditions, the user can request the cancellation of his or her data by the controller.
- Receive one’s own data or have it transferred to another controller. The user has the right to receive his or her data in structured form, in common use or legible by an automatic device and where technically feasible to obtain a smooth transfer to another controller. This is applicable when the data are processed with automatic devices and the processing is based on the consent of the user, on a contract where the user is one of the parties or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Submit a complaint. The user can submit a complaint to the competent authority which controls the protection of personal data or to a court of law.
When personal data is processed in the interest of public powers with which the controller has been invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the controller, the users have the right to oppose the processing for motives connected to their particular situation.
We call attention to the fact that when their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any motivation. To find out if the controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes the users can refer to the respective section of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the user, the users can address a request to the controller’s contact information at the beginning of this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and will be dealt with by the controller as soon as possible but within a month at the latest.
Further information on processing
The personal data of the user can be used for the defence on the part of the controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of its possible introduction, from abuse in the use of the same or connected services on the part of the user. The user declares he is aware that the organisation could be requested to reveal data at the request of the public authorities.
Systems log and maintenance
For the functioning and maintenance of this site and possible third parties using it, the systems log could be gathered, that is files which register interaction and can also contain personal data, including user’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information connected with the processing of personal data can be requested at any time from those responsible for processing the data by using the contact information.
Reply to requests for “Do not track”
Whenever the changes in processing their legal basis is consent, the controller will ensure that the consent of the user is obtained again, if necessary.
Legal definitions and references
Personal data consists of any information relating to a physical person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by referring to any other information, including a personal identification number.
This is the information gathered automatically by this application (also by the applications of third parties using this application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user connected to this application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the code number indicating the type of reply from the server (OK, error, etc.), country of origin, characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various time frames of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed inside the application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
The individual using this site, who must be the person concerned or be authorised by that person and whose personal data are the subject of the processing.
The physical or legal person to whom the personal data refer.
The physical, legal person, the public administration and whatever other body, association or organisation who is responsible for the decisions, together with other organisations responsible, with regard to the objectives, the modalities of the processing of the personal data and the instruments used, including the security profile, in relation to the functioning and the use of this site. The data controller unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
The hardware or software used to collect the users’ personal data.
he service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if present) on this site.
European Union (EU)
Unless specifically stated, every reference to the European Union contained in this document includes all the present member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
The present privacy information has been drawn up in compliance with multiple legislative ordinances including art. 13 and 14 of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application/Site.
Last modified January 1, 2021